DestinyPS

Hello everyone! Welcome to DestinyPS! The #1 new custom RSPS! We have many custom items, Upgradeable gear, Player Owned Shops, Active and Helpful Staff, Active Player Base. Weekly updates for more content and new items. We are growing fast so join today!
Play Now

VOTE

Make sure to vote every 12 hours for amazing rewards!
Vote Now

DONATE

Are you looking into supporting us? Please click on the button to find out more. Thank you for supporting!
Donate Now
Sign in to follow this  
Brian

Range Rover Staff Application

In-Game Username: Range Rover.

Country & Timezone (Include GMT): (UTC+01:00) Amsterdam.

Average time played per day? 6-7 hours a day

What days of the week are you available to play? Everyday (when i am not working)

When did you join Destiny-PS? 10 April 2018

Have you had any breaks from playing the server since joining? No.

What is your previous experience with being a staff member in an online community? I got like 7 years of experience as server support , Moderator and coder. 

Why do you want to be a Destiny-PS staff member, and why do you feel you deserve this rank? If you want to be a staff member you have to be able to help people with their questions, be honest and to be kind with people. And because I know what I can expect as a staff member and i will be active everyday.

What are the top 5 qualities that you think a Destiny-PS staff member should have? Active , Respect , Honesty , Helping both sides (helping the players around you and staff team), Understanding.

If you received this rank, would you devote hours of free time to play? if I have free hours I will always be active on the server.

Tell us about yourself (hobbies, occupation etc): Mechanic , Gamer , 3D designs.

If you were given a helper rank-

What would you do if you saw someone spamming? 

Give him a warning and if he dint stop just mute and screenshot it to make a report.

What would you do if someone was flaming a player?

Make him kalm just talk to them whats happend. If he go on with flaming just jail him and talk with the owner about it.

What would you do if someone was flaming a staff member? 

Try to figure it out whats happen just still let him stay calm and get the owner for his decision.

What would you do if someone was posting rude comments on the forums/ discord? 

Ask him to remove the command if he wont try to talk with the admin/owner about this.

What would you do if you found or were informed about duped items?

Jail him and report the Dupe.

• Like 1

Thank you for the application. Please give us a day or so and we will let you know. :)

• Like 1

Welcome to the team. You have been giving Helper status.